December Glossybox 2013: Festive Treasures

Hey guys=)
I'm so so happy that this is the first time my Glossybox isn't late.
For the past two boxes that I received were so late and I'm kinda disappointed with them.
Luckily, this month's box came early=)
I think it was around Christmas time.
They shipped at the same time on 13th December which is last Friday and I got it in my mailbox on Monday!
It was so fast!=)
I heard that this month Glossybox teamed up with Maybelline so there will be 1 Maybelline item included in each box!=) So excited!
I immediately sat down, took pictures and blog about it once I received it!=)
How excited am I? Haha=)
For this month's Glossybox, I got 2 makeup, 1 skincare and 2 body products.
So I received 3 full size and 1 deluxe sample and 2 free sample items.
I'm okay with this month's box but quite disappointed with the free samples that were included in this box and were counted as 1 item.



This month's box looks freaking good!=) I love the design of this month's box=) Glossybox definitely did a great job with the box design!=) It feels so Christmasy! (I know there's no such word as Christmasy in the dictionary but I like how it sounds)


I don't usually snap this part because there's nothing special but OMG! I have to snap at least a photo before I open it because it looks so nice!! With all the ribbons and candy cane!=) Loving it!


So this month's theme is 'Festive Treasures' and I do feel a little bit (or maybe a lot) festive with the whole design and stuff! Love love love!=)

Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Nude Lip Gloss (£6-4ml)

This is the first makeup item that I received. It is a nude lip gloss and I received a deluxe sample size which contains 4ml of lip gloss in it. The full size of this lip gloss contains 8ml and costs £12. I'm not a huge lip gloss fan but I'm trying to get myself into trying lip gloss so it's definitely a huge opportunity for me to try right now since I received one in my Glossybox=)

Maybelline New York Volum' Express Colossal Smokey Eyes Mascara (£7.99-full size)
This is the second and last and least exciting makeup item that I received in my box. I look forward to this month's box because Maybelline teamed up with Glossybox for December's box. But, I didn't expect this mascara to be included in my box. Maybelline offered 3 items and they are the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow, Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Smokey Eyes Mascara and Maybelline Bold Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara. I was actually hoping that I could get the Eyeshadow or the Brow Mascara but sadly they included the Colossal Mascara in my box. It's not that I dislike this product, I already own them so I don't need an extra one. Anyway, this is a full size product.


Bee Nature Soap (€5.50/£4.64-full size)
I actually didn't expect to get any soap from Glossybox but I got one this month and it's from 'Bee Nature'. I'm assuming this is the full size(100 grams) because they didn't label the weight of this soap. It has honey scent mix with some other scents which makes me dislike it. I like honey but they mix with some sort of fragrance or whatnot makes me dislike the scent of this bar of soap. It is 100% organic and you can use it on your face and body.


Yin Yang Skincare Rich Skin Food (£1.56-4ml)
This is the item that makes me kinda sad for this month's box. I've mentioned many many times on my blog or the Glossybox feedback that we, consumers who spent £10 for a box, don't like to receive sample size products in our box. Do you guys saw the words 'free sample'? Sad...Why would Glossybox include free sample items as 1 item in the box? At least you give us a deluxe sample size is way more better than free samples because who likes to receive free samples when they pay for them. I received 2 of the above sample shown in the picture. The full size of this product contains 50ml which costs £19.50 and I only received 4ml of this product. How sad?=( I know some of you guys got the perfume sample. Do you agree that Glossybox should stop sending us samples? Comment down below.

Rituals Miracle Hand Balm (£10-full size)
This is the item that makes me happy again=) Glossybox read my mind because my current hand cream is gonna run out very soon and they included this full size(75ml) of hand balm into my box!=) Thank you Glossybox! I appreciate that!=) I will try out this hand balm and let you guys know how was it. If you didn't receive this, probably you will receive a nail polish from Seche. But I still prefer this hand balm because I dislike nail polish.

December Glossybox-£30.19

That's all I got in my December Glossybox=) Not bad but dislike the free samples! Kinda disappointed in the valued of this month's box. The value for each month's box keeps getting lower and lower. I hope Glossybox would work out on the samples part and the rest are totally fine=) Although I was expected something extra since it's a Christmas box but they didn't include anything extra so nevermind=) Although I think that the items I received has nothing to do with Christmas but at least it has something to do with winter;) Thank you for being patient and read through the end! You've made it!=) Looking forward to my January's Glossybox 2014!=) X.O.X.O

Comments